Friends, family, they gather all around,
As long as you’re alive, they watch your back,
When you’re sad, they won’t let you hit the ground,
You say you have no friends? You get a *SMACK*!
Please remember, both boys and girls alike,
To not play with the other’s fragile heart,
Think about it; you only get one strike,
Those of you who strike out, why even start?
I now wish to address the main issue:
Where has our sense of community gone?
I don’t mean the kind where I talk to you,
I mean the kind where we all live a song.
And at last when what I’ve said has been done,
Finally, we will be living as one!
Thought this one was really good too.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm pretty sure the meaning is self-explanatory in each quatrain (4-line part) and summarizes the purpose in the last 2 lines, "Finally we will be living as one"
ReplyDelete